Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Newborns

I've been away too long.

If I'm not working my day-job, or doing free-lance work for the multimedia start-up I work with, I'm with Adan. In terms of furthering the "Adan the Tiger" project, this had been a world of good and hurt.

I read to Adan every day. "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?" And the most insane discovery of all is that his favorite book: a $1 board book I bought from Target entitled "Little Chick". (See the book here) This book is so simple, contains only 5 pages, and Adan goes bonkers whenever I bring it out to read to him. His next favorite is "Brown Bear..."

I wasn't happy with the last version of my story because it became too involved. I was over-thinking the entire thing. And as I read to Adan and see repetition in sounds or images is key, the more I get excited about reworking the book yet again.

Maybe "Adan Goes to Sleep!" would be appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment