Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graphic Novels

As I wrap up production on Adan's book, I will begin a new project of epic proportions. Involving Benny the Baboon.

Everyone will need to keep their eyes peeled for our graphic novel, based on the Benny the Baboon musical. Initially, we are going to start publishing online. I'm shooting for a November start-date. Eventually, we will publish actual books for our Baboon-loving fans out there to take home and read to their baboon loving children. Who doesn't want to teach their kids about the lovingly violent ways of the baboon?

Iif anyone knows someone willing to help us out, we are looking for a digital painter for the project. Pro Bono, of course (or "Pro Baboon-o" nyuck nyuck). My painting skills are limited, especially when it comes to the use of a computer, so we are going to need to find someone to really make this world pop!

Additionally, if anyone would like to suggest some graphic novels that I can study for research, I'll be glad to take suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment