Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Foxy Shazam T-Shirt Contest

Back in February of 2012, I went to see one of my favorite bands, The Darkness with my best friend, Molly Reynolds. While there, we experienced one of the best Alt-Rock bands I have ever had the pleasure of seeing live, Foxy Shazam.

What we thought was going to be another lame opening band turned into an action-packed, blood-pumping, all-out AMAZING show. Not to mention that Eric Sean Nally and his crew are pretty magical song writers. And any band that displays a healthy dose of piano crowd surfing, cigarette eating, and shirtless trumpet playing is an a-okay band in my book.

So, as time went on, I became more and more involved in the fandom, and eventually happened upon a t-shirt contest started by Creative Allies, to be judged by Foxy Shazam themselves. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance.


There is also a prize for the most votes. I think. So even if the band doesn't like what I do, I could still rock at selling t-shirts.


In case you are still not sure why I love Foxy Shazam so much, have a taste of "Oh Lord". Or, as I like to call it, my new favorite song and music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment